Calendar Blank (sort of) - Moto Droid

Last Updated:

1. baloo

baloo Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 4, 2010
    The calendar app opens. It shows the headers (month, year and days) but no grid or date numbers. I can enter appointments and they sync OK but the display still does not work.

Wish I knew how to do a screen shot to show what is happening.

2. whenbrokenx

whenbrokenx Member

Jan 1, 2010
    If you're rooted and running a custom ROM that may be the problem. I know a few of the roms have themed calenders which, due to a text color issue, don't show the calender grid. It happened to me but i forget which ROM it was. So if you're rooted and running a custom ROM then post the info here and maybe someone can better help you. If you're rooted, DROCAP, Screenshot It, and Screenshot are all available in the market and will allow you to take screenshots to post here. I believe there is a program for non-rooted users that allows screenshots to be taken but I'm not familiar with the name (maybe someone else here knows it...or I just made that up lol)
    Otherwise I'm not really sure whats going on. I've never heard of this type of issue on a stock non-rooted phone but hopefully someone can shed some light. good luck