Calendar Data Cleared in ErrorSupport

Last Updated:

1. lawliz

lawliz New Member

Hi All! Need help! I screwed up big time and cleared my calendar data on my Droid Razr, Calendar version 4.0.4-37. :mad: All my time sheets for the last 1-1/2 mos are gone! Anyway to restore this data?? Any software out there that can? If so, what's the file extension for the calendar data? Any help asap is appreciated! Thanks! Liz

2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Moved to the razr forums for you :)

lawliz likes this.
  3. lawliz

lawliz New Member

Thanks, DragonSlayer, for moving my post to the right spot! I'm new at this! No, haven't heard from anyone yet. Just so mad at myself for doing such a stupid thing. I have software on my computer "Advanced System Optimizer" that will undelete files, so thought I'd give that a try. But, everytime I connect the VCast/Ecomoto USB to the phone, the Motocast audio starts up... And while I can see an index of the phone's files, things seem to shut down when I have another software access phone.
  4. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

Haven't you synced your calendar with your Google account name?

The calendar's data should appear on your calendar again :)

lawliz likes this.
  5. lawliz

lawliz New Member

I've tried to sync the calendar to my Google acct, but I must be doing something wrong, because it never worked. The other thing is, I use Outlook at my office and home, so being able to sync to Outlook is what I'm after.

The good news is that I tried something that actually worked! The calendar was completely blank after I "cleared the data" by mistake while in Manage Apps. Not to give up, I opened the Calendar and went to Menu/Search and plugged in the name of a client that I had entered on several days in Dec and Jan. To my amazement and utter joy, up popped all of my time entries. Then I went into one entry and made an edit -- just to be sure it was real -- and saved the edited entry. When I did that, all of the other appointments, meetings, etc. re-appeared. All I can think of is that the data must have been in a cache file that was still intact.

Posting this here just in case someone else makes the same goof. So, I am fully restored! And more importantly, have downloaded and installed a free 30-day trial of "My Backup Pro" ($4.99 cost to buy) by Rerware A great program... let's you back up to local SIM card or website. I am fully backed up and ready to go!
    Harry2 likes this.
  6. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

Thanks for feedback :)

7. Snowgoose1

Snowgoose1 New Member