• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar (day view) Start Time 4AM???

Is there any way to modify the default start time on the Calendar when you go in the Day view? Mine always starts at 4:00AM so it only shows events until noon. I never have events before 9:00AM. If it started at 9 I could see the whole day. What idiocy prompted them to start the view at 4:00AM? Am I missing something? I searched for some kind of setting but didn't find anything.

Excuse me if this has been discussed before (it seems so basic and crucial) but I did a search on the forum and didn't find anything promising.

- The Inspector

Of course what you say is true, and it's what I do, but I consider doing extra work FOR the computer to be a crime against nature.

Besides, you're probably young, and you may not mind doing little extra actions every time you open an application; heck, it may even be gratifying for you because you get to fiddle with the machine more. I'm an old man with two jobs and two young kids competing for my time and attention and I don't have much patience left for this kind of malarkey.

I hope they wake up and fix this idiotic oversight.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones