• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar 'defaulting' to an old date

knightstac

Lurker
Dec 15, 2010
Greetings!

I'm a heavy Droid calendar user and for the past week when opening my calendar it is defaulted to December 8. Using the menus, I go to "Today" but the next time I open the calendar, it's back on December 8. Even if I go to today and create a calendar entry to try and get it to 'stick' to today, it won't.

Any suggestions?

-Stacey

Greetings!

I'm a heavy Droid calendar user and for the past week when opening my calendar it is defaulted to December 8. Using the menus, I go to "Today" but the next time I open the calendar, it's back on December 8. Even if I go to today and create a calendar entry to try and get it to 'stick' to today, it won't.

Any suggestions?

-Stacey

Hmm odd. I'm not clear on what you are doing, but when your in the calender app go to menu then go to settings then go to views. You can change the default view each time you enter your calender app aka to begin in month, week, etc... Is this what you were asking?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones