• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar Events not showing up in Cards/Personal Search

jdinic4614

Lurker
Sep 20, 2013
For instance, I made dinner reservations the other day. When I search "MY RESERVATIONS" in the google toolbar on my homescreen, a card willcome up with all of my reservation information that is in my gmail inbox.

However, when I add an event to my Default/Samsung/Gooogle Calendar (I've tried selecting each one when creating an event in the stock calendar) no search results are coming up nor is there a google now card when I search "What do I have today" (this is what google says should be the term to search for calendar events with the new personal search feature) or anything relating to searching for events on my calendar. And of course, no Google Now card is being created.

I feel like the calendar hasn't synced well all together cause some facebook birthday's show up for instance, but others dont. Anyone know how to get the phone to recognize google events on the calendar as it would reservations or shipping info in my gmail? Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones