calendar eventsSupport

Last Updated:

1. malc

malc Member This Topic's Starter

how do i make the calendar show birthdays from all my contacts in People? it seems to only show Facebook birthdays. but some people in FB didn't enter their birthday in their profile. so i entered it manually into People but it doesn't show their birthday in HTC calendar widget.

Advertisement
  2. comradestripe

comradestripe Member

This is an old thread, but I'm having this problem too; I can't understand why the Legend can't update its calendar with contacts'/people's non-Facebook-input birthdays. Can anyone help?

3. Tiddy

Tiddy Active Member

All stock widgets are naff, move on & try 3rd party stuff. You don't have to use the ones that came with the phone. The true benefit of Android is having a google account, calendar, peeps, photos....everything syncs between the two. Android Phone & a google account is like....Think ipod & itunes

4. comradestripe

comradestripe Member

I'm happy that Google and Android sync, but I would rather it came from the Legend's end when it comes to the calendar, which, at the moment, it is not.

I had a look on the market for calendar apps/widgets but didn't like the ones I found. Can you suggest one?