• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar fixated on April 26th...

bradamant

Lurker
May 6, 2010
I don't know what's so special about April 26th, but my calendar just can't move on from it! I would like the Calendar app to open to Today in the Agenda view. At some point (possibly on 4/26...?) I tapped on the Week view, and now it always defaults to the Week view, showing the week of 4/26. After launching, I have to switch to the Agenda view, and either choose Today or scroll down an increasingly long list of intervening appointments to get to the present.

There don't seem to be any settings to fix this. I have seen some posts about Advanced Task Killer and the calendar. Could that be the cause? I've been using ATK regularly to prevent the Maps app from eating my whole battery.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones