• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

calendar force closes

zefyrus

Lurker
Jan 27, 2010
Hi all,

new to the forums, have been reading it for a long time and feel pity to only start posting with a question

anyway, I got a htc hero (which i absolutely love), it's an unlocked phone (Belgium doesn't allow carriers to couple phones with subscriptions).

despite working fantastically, one thing has been bothering me which I can't seem to fix.
i've got the standard calendar widget on one of the main screens, but every time it syncs or tries to update, it force closes itself (htc calendar store com process). i've noticed now that the events added to it on my phone, do not sync to google and vice versa...

any ideas?
thanks

Hi zefyrus,

I've seen a few people with this issue on a Belgian Hero including my wife. The answer was to clear the calendar data cache from Settings > Applications > Manage Applications or Instellingen > Toepassingen > Toepassingen beheren if you prefer. Give it a try, you will lose anything on the Hero's calendar that hasn't been synced.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones