Calendar HelpSupport

1. MooseKnuckles1

MooseKnuckles1 Well-Known Member

I've been getting the "Unfortunately, Calendar has stopped" error.
    It happens, well when I use the Calendar lol. I can open it but as soon as I try to do something it closes.

I'm using the Google Calendar, and tried downloading aCalendar but it does the same thing.
    This might be the kicker, I removed S Calendar (or is it called S Planner?) from the phone using Titanium Backup... I just can't recall using Google Calendar afterwards or not... How do I download S Planner/Calendar again? Or is the problem something else?

I went into the app manager and cleared the Google Calendar multiple times and have tried uninstalling/re-install.
    Also, Google Calendar sync isn't working, which Im guessing is tied to this.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

I don't suppose you had a backup of the S Planner/Calendar that you could restore in TB do ya? :)
  3. MooseKnuckles1

Unfortunately no, and I would really prefer to not factory restore the phone.
  4. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

I'm sure the .apk could be extracted from some of the TW-based ROMS that are out now.
  5. MooseKnuckles1

I ended up just reflashing the stock ICS rom (since I already had it saved on my laptop) then upgrade with KIES to jellybean. I restored app data with titanium and the Calendar still doesnt work yet S Planner does