Calendar Invites

Last Updated:

1. cheri703

cheri703 Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 27, 2009
    I use google apps for my work email/calendar. I don't use Outlook. I get invites from other people, and they show up on my calendar on the computer, but NOT on my phone. This has caused me to miss SEVERAL conference calls, because I never got the notification.

Another problem is that the initial email sometimes doesn't ever get to me because my boss checks my email >.< that is unrelated to this however.

Does anyone know of ANY way to get the invitation (unreplied-to) to show up on the phone?! I am going crazy with this. Any thoughts (including 3rd party apps) would be appreciated!

2. nick325i

nick325i Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    My lady and I share a calendar to track my events. When she sends them from her blackberry she has to add me as an attendee or something like that. Its not controllable from your end, but the people who send you the invite. If its coming from your work outlook you can always use the outlook calendar and setup gmail outlook sync freely downloadable from google. It runs a service on your local machine that publishes your outlook calendar to your google calendar.

Hope this helps a little.