1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Calendar issues

1. mills23

mills23 Well-Known Member

Does any one have any idea why I cannot sync with Facebook events? I have one event that repeats on different days and at different times and for some reason my calendar won't show that event but it will show one time events and birthdays.

Advertisement
  2. mysticspiral

mysticspiral Well-Known Member

Have you gone into your facebook account and checked in the general account settings and in the privacy settings . ? Also make sure that the platform is on .
  3. mills23

What do you mean by "platform"?
  4. mysticspiral

I apologize for tthe late response . Under privacy settings click on the word apps then there will be an option , next to the word platform to turn it on or off. If this is off turn it on . That way your facebook account can sync to your apps or certain sites . Let me know if this works or not .I have a few other ideas . Hope this works .
  5. mills23

It was on. I don't understand why it won't sync that one event!
  6. mysticspiral

K hold on . I will be right back
  7. mysticspiral

8. mysticspiral

Oh , go into your facebook privacy settings then notifications then go in and make sure your push notifications are on . im not near my computer . I will be home in about an hr or hr in a half . Then i will sit down and get figured out for you ok. .
    You may want to just try uninstalling and reinstalling the facebook app.
  9. mysticspiral

Ok go on a computer and go into your facebook settings make dure your push notifications are all set . When u click on this option it will follow u through all .. the steps . Also click on how u get notifications the (on facebook ) option and click on learn more then read through and select . ..
    Atma likes this.
  10. mills23

I'm gonna try this now
  11. mills23

I tried this and my calendar still won't sync my sons ball game schedule. But it still does every other event!
  12. mysticspiral

I know that for me when I go into my actual calendar app settings I can choose what to sync the task with like google email address and what not. This is the only other option I can point u too . I apologize for this . I tried everything that I know about this app. I do hope that you are able to get some help with this.
    mills23 likes this.
  13. mills23

Thanks for helping! I finally did a reset and it works now.
  14. mysticspiral

Lol . Oh my I feel a bit embarrassed. All I can say is my mind has been a little tired. Right after u posted. I wanted to post and say to try and go into your app settings and clear the cache and alsoo to clear the data from that peticular app.. well I will say thank you for waking me up . Cheers
    mills23 likes this.