• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar Not Right

WorldBuilder

Dec 15, 2009
Hi all,

The calendar on my Thunderbolt displays all the correct events as seen in my PC Google Calendar. However, on the phone, many (not all) events show up as "all day" events instead of them being at specific times. I can see no rhyme or reason for this behavior. Frustrating... Any thoughts?

For example, tomorrow (Monday), I have a 5:45-7:45pm baseball game scheduled. In PC browser, it's right. On the phone, it says the game is all day long.

Eh?

Help! Thanks!

I have no idea, and there’s no cache to clear, at lease on mine. What I’d do, since it’s something: power off, remove the battery for a minute, replace battery, power on, check it out.

Then I’d try setting an appt time to hard hours, like your baseball from 6 to 8, again, because it’s something to try.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones