• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar not showing up on phone

profwtd

Lurker
Jul 21, 2012
Hi All:
Can someone help with this? I have an LG Lucid and have several different Google calendars (personal, family, etc.) For some reason, one of the calendars has just stopped showing up on my phone. I looked and saw that it was not checked off on the "show calendars" page (don't know how that happened), so I checked it off. It still doesn't appear. (All of my other calendars do.) It does show up on my desktop, but not on my phone. I tried syncing several times, checking and unchecking the calendar, turning the phone off and on again, but I just can't figure out the problem. I even added an event and that worked! But, the rest of the information is just not there on my phone for that particular calendar.

Can anyone help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones