1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Calendar Notification Light

1. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

Ok, so I'm having a problem trying to figure out how to make the calendar notification LED to work on my SGS4. I have tried setting it to notification by alert or notification bar with no luck. My screen does turn on and the vibrate alert works. The problem is, if I'm away from my phone and a calendar reminder appears, I won't know until I unlock my phone. (This just doesn't seem right.) All other notification LED's work fine. :confused:

Any help with this is greatly appreciated, thanks

Advertisement
  2. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

Hi there
    I believe the full features of smart alert and notification apply only to Samsung's apps, like mail, sms, diler and Samsung's calendar, tho I never used the stock calendar, so can't confirm it.

You could try lightflow app, which allows you to control notification style, from led color to sound and its frequency, for every app on your device.
    (there is also a light version, free)

But please, do read about it on their site first, before installing. Due to some bug on Samsung end, there are known problems within accessibility settings, and list of ways to over come it. Specific only to android on galaxy s3, s4 and note2.