Calendar Now Creating Events for WeatherGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I just reset my phone (while rooting and installing xtrSENSE). I'm now noticing that there are calendar events being created for the weather forecast of the upcoming 4-5 day. This never happened before.

I have the calendar settings set to show the weather on the calendar view, but this just puts the weather in the bottom of the window. I like this.

I also have weather set to sync in the sync settings, but I'm assuming this is for the weather widget on the home screen which I also like using.

- Anyone know how these weather events are being created and how I can stop this behavior?

Thanks. I don't like seeing all of the days showing events when there really aren't any.

Advertisement
  2. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry, just figured it out. It is a setting in the main calendar app, which I never use. It's one of the calendars that is shown (weather). I unchecked it and now it's gone. Still curious how that got on there...

3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Probably by accident, scrolling around the menus.. hitting that checkbox inadvertently. I've done it a time or three here and there. ;)