Calendar Problem

Last Updated:

1. TR21

TR21 Member This Topic's Starter

Im having a problem with my calendar and wondering if it's just me or everyone.

I log into gmail on a pc and create a new event in the calendar. I tick 'All Day' and the 'Show me as' setting changes to available. The problem is after this has synced with the phone their's no noticification set, so once the event comes up i get nothing to remind me of it. But if i set the 'Show me as' setting to busy i'll get a notification when the event comes up.

Does everyone elses calendar behave like this? Anyone know how i can get a notification when the show me as setting is to available?

Advertisement
  2. zukini

zukini Well-Known Member

If you click the "all day" tick box the calendar assumes its like a notification of a holiday like Christmas day, national day ect also all day is midnight to midnight. There is also the issue of when it notifies you. Already some people are moaning about the notifications going off in the middle of the night. However If you edit the date on the phone and then press the menu button you can add a reminder there