• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar probs

Holm100

Lurker
Apr 7, 2011
Hi all

I'm somewhat new to the use of this Google calendar. I've gotten my phone calendar to sync just fine with my online google calendar, but...

My GF is sharing her goolge calendar with me, and it shows up just fine online, but NOT on my phone calendar. My gf's calendar doesn't even show up on the "list of calendars" on my phone.

Is there any way for me to see the shared calendar on my phone calendar, or am I trying to do something that can't be done?

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy 3

Kind regards

B.

Hi all

I'm somewhat new to the use of this Google calendar. I've gotten my phone calendar to sync just fine with my online google calendar, but...

My GF is sharing her goolge calendar with me, and it shows up just fine online, but NOT on my phone calendar. My gf's calendar doesn't even show up on the "list of calendars" on my phone.

Is there any way for me to see the shared calendar on my phone calendar, or am I trying to do something that can't be done?

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy 3

Kind regards

B.

On your smart phone do the following:

1. click the calendar icon
  2. click menu
  3. click more
  4. click calendars

You should see a list of calendars, scroll down to your GF calendar. Verify that your GFs calendar is checked. If not, check it, you should then be able to see that calendar on your smart device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones