Calendar questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. peanuts77

peanuts77 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a question...

So I have set up some weekly appointments in my calendar.

BUT I also have appointments every 2 weeks.

There seems to be no option to customize the repetition in the Evo calendar.

Is there another app I can use to customize repetition?

I would hate having to set appointment weekly, I just want to set them ahead of time,

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

I set these types of things up on the desktop and customizing to repeat is very easy.

when you add an event on the phone the selection for repetition is at the bottom (hidden below your keyboard) It is called "Repetition" scroll up so that you can see it or minimize your keyboard by hitting menu capacitive button. click on that "repetition" drop box and you have multiple selections for weekly monthly etc.

3. RestivoBC

RestivoBC Well-Known Member

This can be done using your Google Calendar online (assuming you have a Google account with the phone).

Once you create the event, check the Repeat box and select Weekly, then you will have the option to select 'Repeat every' 1, 2, 3, etc ... weeks from a drop down box, you would just select the 2.

Unfortunately, I don't see this option from the phone. Just another thing Google needs to work on.

:D

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Like I posted above....to do it from the phone use. The repetition selection....its at the very bottom.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. razzzy

razzzy New Member

The only flaw is that while you can set "weekly, monthly, daily events" on the EVO in Google Calendar, it won't let you enter an END date for those events.

Any suggestions?

6. csanad

csanad New Member

I'm still confused. If I have an event that repeats every second week, or every 3rd week or every 5th week, how do I set that frequency?