• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar questions

qoncept

Nov 8, 2009
The biggest reason I ever wanted a smart phone was for a good calendar. It works pretty well, but it's easy to miss my reminders. I often ignore my phone vibrating during the day at work, but I usually have the screen on and charging at my desk. Is there a setting or another app that will make a popup window or something more noticable than just an entry in the notifications?

Also, I hate the view in the calendar defaulting to monthly. Is there a way to change it to week view instead? Right now I leave it in weekly view and when I come back it's still there, but I'd like to not need to do that.

The biggest reason I ever wanted a smart phone was for a good calendar. It works pretty well, but it's easy to miss my reminders. I often ignore my phone vibrating during the day at work, but I usually have the screen on and charging at my desk. Is there a setting or another app that will make a popup window or something more noticable than just an entry in the notifications?

Also, I hate the view in the calendar defaulting to monthly. Is there a way to change it to week view instead? Right now I leave it in weekly view and when I come back it's still there, but I'd like to not need to do that.

I don't personally about an app to do what you want ...

And as you have discovered ... the last view you were in is what view there will be when you return .....
This works fine for me... as whatever view I look at ... The last view i select before exiting is the one I want when I return .... It is just one click ...and not a big deal ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones