1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Calendar - "repeat" every 2 weeks?

Last Updated:

1. sloopjjb

sloopjjb New Member This Topic's Starter

I just my G1 phone and soon discovered that the calendar app does not seem to have a way to create a "repeating" entry for every other week like my old Verizon Windows Mobile phone did.

Does anyone know of a way to do this, or is there another Calendar app I could get that allows more flexible "repeat" entries?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. lutherinlondon

lutherinlondon Well-Known Member

I had this same problem when I got my G1. I work a shift structure which repeats every 5 weeks.... thankfully if you access Google Calender via a computer you can enter in 'events' and repeat them every x amount of days

3. croftyboy8

croftyboy8 Well-Known Member

dude, im on a similar shift pattern but still cant work out a way of setting up the events to repeat every 5 weeks. the options only let you repeat weekly, monthly or mon wed fri etc. how did you do it?

Lee.

4. UncleMike

UncleMike Well-Known Member

The calendar interface in Android is kind of limiting, but you can setup an event that repeats every X weeks (where X is anywhere from 1 to 30) using the desktop web interface.

5. sloopjjb

sloopjjb New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks ... I tried you're suggestion on my laptop and YES when you select "WEEKLY" it then opens up a box where you can select the number of weeks desired. Now, my only problem is that my G1 phone is not sync'ing with my online Google Calendar ... BUMMER!

JB

6. timmyjoe42

timmyjoe42 Well-Known Member

The syncing of my Android with my Google calendar seems to be random. I input some stuff in Google yesterday that didn't show up until today.