1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

calendar stuckSupport

1. roice

roice Member

Hello all,

I have Galaxy S4.
    The calendar that came with it stuck (the one that synchronized with my Google account).
    My supllier told me that he have to reset my mobile - thing that I realy wish to avoid (I took me lots of time to set it)
    Is it possible to fix the application or reset must been done?

Thanks in advanced,
    Roi.

Advertisement
    :
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

What do you mean by it got 'stuck'?
  3. roice

roice Member

Well,
    I can't add new event to my calendar, It's not synchronizedwith my Gmail calendar...
  4. chanchan05

What happens when you try to add an event? What error message do you get?
  5. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Moved to your device forum for proper help and support, cheers
  6. roice

roice Member

the application freeze, than I see black sreen , after 2-3 second the message: "calendar stop", and than it just to the Android main screen
  7. chanchan05

Try going to settings, applications, all tab, s planner, clear data
  8. roice

roice Member

I tried it without any luck....

Is it possible to fix the application without do reset to all my phone setup (like my supplier company said)?
  9. chanchan05

You can download Helium from Play Store, and use it to backup your phone. Back everything up except calendar/splanner, then reformat the device. Then download Helium again and restore. This is so that you won't lose anything not related to calendar.
  10. roice

roice Member

Thanks,
    2 quistions:

1. I know that using some app can remove my phone warranty. Does Helium is one of them? Does this app hack the device?

2. Is it possible for my phone provider to uninstall my calendar and than to install it again? Is it possible at all?

Roi.
  11. chanchan05

1. Nope. Removing warranty means rooting. Helium can be used without root but you need PC access.

2. Nope. The Samsung S Planner app is integrated into the system. Your carrier has nothing to do about it.
  12. Goodspike

Goodspike Well-Known Member

I'm not sure s planner is the correct app.

To the OP: I would try one of the calendar widgets and see if that works better for you. I use the 4x4 widget that shows the entire month.