1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Calendar Syc

1. Brian566

Brian566 Well-Known Member

hi just tried to synchronise my PC outlook calendar with my G pad using the PC software and wiped my calendar out so now have two blank calendars "luckily I backed PC up "
    I have looked again and can not see option of PC outlook to G pad Calendar

Has anybody done it yet

This is still first day so far impressed but unsure about the dark screen issue compared to Samsung Tab 2

"still kept my Tab for now "

Advertisement
  2. Brian566

Still no joy on this one this many post about Microsoft Office Outlook not been able to synchronise with android devices .
    And say the only way is to use Google calendar and it works but want to use my PC Outlook calendar
    Samsung Kies has no problem with PC and Samsung calendar synchronisation sot it can bee done.
    Can not understand why the LG PC software wont do it.
  3. Brian566

Sorted it no seems to work !!!! if you import a CSV file from Outlook calendar
    One of problems was the view settings on calendar the other is