• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar Sync Events are Half Hour earlier!

Well, I do not know any direct sync between Outlook and an android phone that has worked for me (doesn't mean that it does not exist of course!).
That is why I am asking.
What is "normal auto sync" for you? How do you do it?

I have to go through synchronizing Outlook with GMail calendar, then synchronize my GS with Gmail calendar, and it works fine for me.

Upvote 0
Well, on Android, I've added my corporate email as one of the accounts, and enabled synchronization of contacts and calendar. This takes care of synchronizing my corporate email from exchange to the Samsung Galaxy S phone automatically.
My company does not allow this, so I am not using anything else than Gmail calendar sync for Outlook and my gmail account for emails. Our use cases are different. Sorry, my questions were useless :(

Upvote 0
Day light saving will be one hour difference right ! I am getting half hour difference only.

It's one hour in UK, but I thought that it might be different for countries closer to the equator...

I used to have trouble with outlook sync as well (when I used to use it). My continuous events (those that last for more than a day) often lasts for an extra day longer on my phone. (That was a SE K750i). I gave up trying to sync after a while.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones