Calendar sync issue - help!

Last Updated:

1. drmull

drmull Member This Topic's Starter

Hello - this is a big issue for me, so I hope somebody has a fix. I have one Google calendar. When I sync only the last 2 months show all events. Past that, only a few events show up here & there.

I've heard of this problem before but never had a sync issue with my Palm Pre. Imagine that.

Can anyone list the steps to correct this, if possible. I would be hugely grateful!

Advertisement
  2. nedneff

nedneff Member

I just got my EVO and am having the same problem with the onboard google based calendar. Repeating events go back quite a way, for example, birthdays and anniversaries go back for ten years or more.

I need to be able to search the calendar for events occurring over the last few years... It's an important part of my work.

How can I get past events into my EVO calendar? They are all there on my google calendar. Thanks for any help you can give me.

3. gasman01

gasman01 New Member

My Nexus One with 2.2 is doing the same thing. All my events prior to last month do not show up, with the exception of the repeating events like birthdays, and all show up in the Google calendar. I also tried to clear the calendar storage and re-sync, but still the same issue, nothing had changed.

I too come from the Palm world, and for 5 to 7 years of using them, I may have had an issue with dates maybe once, and I'm sure that was my fault.

If anyone has had any luck with this issue please post up. My access to these dates are an integral part of my business.

4. nedneff

nedneff Member