Calendar Sync IssuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. nkflyers2005

nkflyers2005 New Member This Topic's Starter

I am having some issues with my calendar properly syncing. When I open my calendar on my laptop, I have several events that I entered initially as all day events. I later updated them to specific times. The events showed up on my phone calendar, but they stay as all day events and are not updating to the times. Anyone else having similar issues?

Advertisement
  2. rcourt529

rcourt529 Well-Known Member

Is the gmail account associated with this calendar synced on your phone?

3. nkflyers2005

nkflyers2005 New Member This Topic's Starter

Yes. And I actually ended up clearing my calendar data and re-syncing. This seemed to get everything up to date. However I tried a test case again and its acting the same way as before. I created a new all day event and synced and it showed up perfectly on my phone, but I then changed it to specific times on my laptop and synced and it doesn't update on my phone. Must be a bug or something.

4. rcourt529

rcourt529 Well-Known Member

Weird. I don't use the 'Calendar' app much, I use the LauncherPro widget: Calendar. Not sure if you have tried it or not, but I highly recommend it. You can put a full sized screen widget of an agenda on one of your home pages and it lists out all your activities/tasks. At the bottom of the widget there is a refresh button. I've had no issues with it not syncing new changes done from my phone or computer.