• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

calendar syncs deleted events

RTAdams89

Mar 8, 2010
I have the calendar app on my Droid set to sync with my google calendar. There are events in my Droid's calendar that were deleted from the google calendar a long time ago. If I visit the google calendar website, I can confirm that these events are not in the google calendar, yet they still appear on my Droid. I have tried deleting and re_adding the calendar under the calendar app's settings as well as using the "manage applications" area to clear all the data associated with the calendar. The calendar the appears empty, but after the next sync, those events come back (even though they do not show up on the online google calendar). What can I do?

Ok. Well I think I got that fixed but deleting my Google calendar and reimporting everything form Outlook. New problem:

I am in Arizona, which is GMT -7 and DOES NOT observe daylight saving times. If the date and time on the Droid manually (and select "Arizona" as the time zone) the calendar displays fine. However, if I tell it to set the time automatically from the network, everything in my calendar is an hour off. How do I correct this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones