• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

calendar widget for seperate google calenders?

morjam401

Lurker
Dec 4, 2012
I need a calendar app that let's me post 2-3 seperate widget for different calendars. For example I want a monthly widget for my personal calendar and then another one for my work one. I see a few paid ones that advertise they can but I was hoping for a free one.
If none are available I will pay as long as someone can verify it works for what I want. I have tried business calender pro but it seems to get confused at times and displays all calendars.

I can confirm that Business Calendar 2 allows me to show different calendars on different widgets: I've just put a couple of such widgets on my desktop. The widget setup allows you to specify which calendars are displayed: just select "individual calendars" then tick/untick those you do/don't want on that widget.

Can't tell you what is paid or unpaid because I paid a few minutes after installing. But if you have Business Calendar Pro installed you have free access to the paid features of BC2.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones