• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help calender changing my saved dates

scribble79

Aug 27, 2010
I am having problems with the calender changing the days I have appointments set for. I set a b-day appointment for the 29th and was looking yesterday and it said it was set for the first. I deleted it and started over with the 29th, check this morning and it says the 1st again.

help.

OK, go into settings, accounts & sync and then your gmail account, making sure that it states your gmail account, what i mean is that at the moment mine says pete.***@googlemail.com , and it should be pete.***@gmail.com, thats why im getting problems, also click into it and see if the calender is set to sync, you could try a test, by adding an event in the calender and then going back into the sync app and manually snycing it to see if it changes straight away.

Pete

Reactions: scribble79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones