Calender Widget?

Last Updated:

1. Dreamsongs

Dreamsongs Member This Topic's Starter

Hello All,

Does anyone know if the stock calendar widget can display more than 1 agenda item?

Seems that displaying only 1 item on a 2*2 widjet is a waste of space.

I have droid agenda and smooth calender widgets installed.

Smooth calendar suites my needs better, but does not fit with other widgets on my home screen as well as the stock widget.

Droid agenda is awesome, just cluttered.

I would like for the stock widget to work better for me.

Thanks!

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. bamaredwingsfan

bamaredwingsfan Well-Known Member

I see where you said droid agenda was cluttered. I used android agenda widgets. Not sure if its the same thing or not, but if not, then give it a try.

3. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Check out a calender widget called "S2". You can choose between 2x1 and 2x2 views for a customizable monthly calender, and it has a popup when you touch it, containing both a scrolling agenda and a full screen month. Given that it's free (the donate version has the same functionality), it can't hurt to check it out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

4. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

Best calendar widget IMHO is Calwidget...many, many sizes up to 4x4, hugely customizable.

5. mark20044

mark20044 Member

I was really annoyed that the default Calendar widget doesn't display today's date if there are no upcoming events. I tried out a couple different calendar apps, and settled on Calwidget, although I hate how it adds 16 widgets to the menu. Really obnoxious to have to scroll past all of them everytime I add a widget. Other than that, it is a nice app.

6. vr6dubbin

vr6dubbin Well-Known Member

I like Pure Grid Calendar. I use the 4x4 XL size, and it is very spacious. Takes up an entire screen :D

And it's skinnable! Mine is transparent to match the rest of the NexTheme.

7. GorillaTheHutt

GorillaTheHutt Well-Known Member

you can change that in the calwidget settings if you want. you can make it only display the sizes you want.