Call echo and other end can't hearSupport

Last Updated:

1. spyder40

spyder40 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

In the last couple weeks I have started experiencing echo on my phone. Everything I say comes back to me and the other end can't hear anything. Sometimes it will take 3 or 4 calls before it starts working again. Tried figuring out if it's a specific area (which it appeared to be) but now it's worse and happening all over the place. Haven't seen/installed any updates lately, anyone else experiencing this? Next step is to stop by or call Sprint this week. Phone I believe is a version 1 f(got it on launch day).

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Have you updated your prl and profile in system updates?

3. tmwilsoniv

tmwilsoniv Well-Known Member

Uh Oh...
    Someone's listening...

Have you spoken any of the forbidden words or phrases that would have the computers at Ft. Meade flag you for review... or worse?

Beware of the echo chamber!

4. spyder40

spyder40 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, first thing I tried was updating everything. Originally I thought it was a certain area but started happening elsewhere. Then it seemed it was only to a certain person but it was their work/home/cell phone which didn't make sense (other than the conspiracy theory, if somebody wants to know what I'm eating they can check my trash can). Then it started happening to others in general. I think the specific person was just because I talk to them on all 3 numbers the most which made their odds higher. Completely odd....

5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Have u called cust service to have a trouble ticket started?