Call for help !!!

1. predragne

predragne Member

:(
    Hello,
    I bring you to the call for help.

A month ago I bought this phone:
    Phone is broken, starts loading and restarts again. :confused:
    In factory mode (volume up Power) I saw that you were the creator of the Android version 2.6.32.9.
    When I press the (Volume Down Power) appears on the screen with the triangle and exclamation point shot down the phone. :( :confused:
    Because in my country are not at a high level of service to Android, I would ask for help in solving the problem (user, Drivers, Software etc.).

Thank in advance,

(Sorry for bad English)

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. akutasame94

akutasame94 Well-Known Member

Well it is called bootloop as far as I know. You should simply do factory reset from recovery mode.

So on my ZTE it's volume up + power, but I think in your case it's volume down + power. When that yellow triangle and exclamation point appear just press home button (that hardware button) and the menu should pop up (at least in my phone it's like that). Navigate through menu with volume up and down and try every possible button to confirm your choice (this differs from phone to phone).

Alos you may try accessing recovery mode with phone plugged into the pc with NO battery. Then do factory reset...
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

A completely un-branded phone from an unknown manufacturer, which doesn't help. It looks like my Lenovo, but it's definitely not one of them. What's most likely happened the phone's software has become corrupted or damaged, rendering it bricked and un-bootable. It's something that can often happen with cheapo unknown phones like this. Basically it has to be reloaded with the original software ROM from the manufacturer's website, which would be almost impossible to find.

So I don't think there's much that can be done with this one unfortunately, except RMA and returning to the seller for an exchange or refund.