Call log adds contactSupport

Last Updated:

1. jebrank

jebrank Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How do I stop phone from adding contact after I call them? I call a lot of numbers that I dont ever need to call again. How do I stop it from adding a contact??

Advertisement
  2. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

If it adds it to you contacts then something is wrong with your phone. My phone doesn't auto add contacts. My call log displays and if I select the favorites tab it shows my starred contacts and below that frequently dialed but doesn't place them in the contact tab. Are you sure what is happening?

3. jebrank

It is weird! It will add two or more contacts for each number, it will also add a second number (ie work, mobile) to the first. I have had two moments, both did this, I have also upgraded this at the Sprint store one Monday.

4. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

I don't know then man. I have calls from three people not in my contacts and they show in call log but now where else. I do see after the update there is not a frequently called section under the favorites tab now though. I wonder if you have any apps that may be affecting it that sync or write to contacts maybe?

5. jebrank

I should have added that it does not happen if I call them once, but multiple times. I really don't use a lot of apps, maps and thats about it. It might be only numbers that I call google voice... I just thought about that?