Call log Apps

Last Updated:

1. carcon

carcon Member

Can anyone recommend an app that shows times of calls made and received?

Cheers. :)

2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Try app market for "Exact Call Log" seach on just "exact" will probably give you the best results...
  3. carcon

carcon Member

Can't seem to find that in the UK market... I think i seen it in there before though
  4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

I had a friend in London ... check this one for me ... and he says he can see it ...
    Search for exactcalllog Exact Call Log with No spaces
  5. maluminse

maluminse Well-Known Member

call log is the name of it.

What i would like is a call log or call notes. Each phone number of the call is sent to a note. I can add what was said.
  6. kryten

kryten Member

How about an app that runs as a service and asks if you want to add notes for a call each time you hang up?
  7. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

I know this is an old discussion, but there is an app that tracks all calls, displays them in 4 tabs: Incoming, Outgoing, Missed Calls, and Custom, It shows the date and time plus the duration of each call. You can also redial a number from the tabs.

Call History is Free ( and there's a purchase version)

What i like about the app too, is that now, when i hang up, ending a call, my screen doesnt stay on the call screen, i defaulted it to go direct to the 4-tab call history screen. (click the android to go to the appstore)

8. RJSH_1727

RJSH_1727 Well-Known Member

I have CallTrack, which logs your Incoming, Outgoing and Missed Calls to your Google Calendar. And Talk Notes lets you add notes to your calls! :)
  9. maluminse

Someone here named talk notes. Im gona try it. I want that too notes to each call.

Earlier I mentioned call log back up and restore. It also adds all my calls to my calendar which at first was annoying but now I like it. Annoying b/c it made the calednar look messy but wth its functional not pretty. So any date I can see who called me and who I called.

10. rbasusparky

rbasusparky Well-Known Member

I use CallTrack as well. It works very well and since it logs it on your google calendar, you can access the data (in case you need a particular phone number and you forgot your phone) from any PC through your gmail calendar. If you don't want to clutter your primary google calendar, just create a new one just for logging the calls (call it Call Log) as you can create and have multiple google calendars for a particular gmail account. You can also view the call logs through your stock calendar or "Business Calendar" app or "Agenda Widget" app by adding your Call Log calendar as another calendar whose events/content will be tracked.
  11. LandToSea

LandToSea Member

The problem with trying to send the log to another calendar setup on your Gmail account is that the app does not give you the option to identify a particular calendar for the gmail account. It only gives you the option to select from the Google logins or phone calendar. I am not sure if the paid version offers more control?
  12. rbasusparky

rbasusparky Well-Known Member

I believe that you are confusing CallTrack with another app. CallTrack (asterdroid mobile) is a free app.

I have one gmail account with 4 calendars associated with the account (Primary or Main calendar, Work Calendar, Call Log, and US Holidays. When you launch CallTrack, click on the "Calendar" (Log calls to calendar: XXXX) setting and you can select from 5 calendars (the 4 calendars on my google account and myCalendar which is local to my phone). There is no selection for a particular Google Login. Did you setup and activate your gmail account beforehand?
  13. charlie_ma

charlie_ma New Member

14. jbletheby

jbletheby Member

looking for a call log app, that lets me see what calls i need to make today, tomorrow, next week. etc......
  15. maluminse

I use call log backup and restore and call tracker.

The first backs up to sdcard and computer (via email).

The second plots the call on a google calendar of your choosing. I setup a calendar just for my calls to be logged.

Good luck.

(still havent found an app as good as callnotes from the Palm era six years ago...)
  16. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

For call reminders, I just use business calendar and installed free widgets that provided a handsome calendar/agenda on my home screen.

then set my reminders that pops up.with hotlinks of the phone number in the reminder..

17. reliagility

reliagility New Member