1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Call Log Entry to Clipboard

1. nycboy

nycboy Member

Hello everyone,

Does anybody know about an app or can somebody make one that adds something like a "save to clipboard" option to the menu that comes up when you long press a call log entry? I work for myself as a computer tech at customer's homes mainly and when new customers call me, I set an appointment and I send a text message with the appointment info to GVENT (Google Calendar) to automatically create an event. When the day of the appointment comes, Google Calendar sends me reminders with all the info I put in the text message: name, address, telephone number of the customer, etc. I just have to click the phone number on the reminder to call the customer automatically. But ENTERING THE PHONE NUMBER CORRECTLY WHEN THE CALENDAR EVENT IS CREATED IS CRITICAL. It has happened that I've lost a customer because I got the number mixed up and couldn't reach him anymore. So the best way to ensure the exactitude of the phone number is by copying it from the call log. I have a workaround to do it but it takes way too many steps. If there was an app or somebody could make one that adds something like a "save to clipboard" option to the menu that comes up when you long press the call log entry it would be a life saver!

I would pay for such an app.

Thanks to anybody that contributes. I hope I explained myself well.

Oh! And I have root!

Advertisement
    :
  2. powell

powell Well-Known Member

Gemini Calendar lets you to create the events related to the Call Log.
    You can select the Call Log item and new event it created, with phone number, name (if available), time & date of call and duration.
    Of course, you can edit everything and add information you need.
  3. Shamsul

Shamsul New Member

Once the number is logged in the calendar, I would like to be able to call that number direct from the calendar. Is this feature supported by Genmini?

Regards.
  4. Shamsul

Shamsul New Member

Once the number is logged in the calendar, I would like to be able to call that number direct from the calendar. Is this feature supported by Genmini?

Regards.
  5. powell

powell Well-Known Member

If you select "Phone numbers as link" in Gemini preferences, you will be able to "click" the phone numbers.
    Shamsul likes this.