call log helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. akvanden

akvanden Member This Topic's Starter

I've had Charter call me everyday it seems now for the past several weeks and I haven't answered because I know they want to sell me some crap I don't want. I'd like to chew them out about it next time they call, but I'd like to be able to check my phone and see how many times they've actually called. Where can I find how many times a particular contact has called? I'd rather not have to sort through my whole call log and count how many times they've called, rather, I'd like to limit only on how many times Charter has called. I could have sworn I've done this before, but now I can't figure it out for the life of me. Any suggestions? BTW - running 2.2 if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

Maybe if you added Charter as a contact on your handset it would work. Then you could go into the Charter contact and I would think it would show how many times they had called.

Disclaimer: I am still on stock Android 2.1 with Sense UI for the moment, so I am not 100% familiar with the Android 2.2 Contact app yet.

3. akvanden

akvanden Member This Topic's Starter

I have added them as a contact - that's how I know not to answer. When I go into the Charter contact, I still don't see a call log just for Charter...... :-(

4. plink

plink Member

The icon on the bottom at the extreme right is the call history for that contact.

People>Charter>Call History>Menu>View>Incoming Calls

5. Yene

Yene New Member