• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Call log not showing up. Text log showing fine!

I have a Galaxy s2. None of my calls from today are showing up in my log. My call log settings are set to "all logs". I go into my call log and it only shows text messages I received today (no calls or no messages sent). I can change it to calls received and it only shows calls from yesterday (none from today). I then go back to home screen and imeadiatly go back to call logs and it again only shows text received from today. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.:thinking:

I have a Galaxy s2. None of my calls from today are showing up in my log. My call log settings are set to "all logs". I go into my call log and it only shows text messages I received today (no calls or no messages sent). I can change it to calls received and it only shows calls from yesterday (none from today). I then go back to home screen and imeadiatly go back to call logs and it again only shows text received from today. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.:thinking:

As long as you're sure that you don't have an app/task manager etc that has settings to remove things from those logs, it could be a misconfiguration in the phone logs (sms too).

If you go to the call log screen you will see that everything is listed in the order it occurred.

Tapping on one call/sms will only show the activity for that call/sms, for example.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones