Call log times are wrong?Support

Last Updated:

1. nwestern

nwestern Member This Topic's Starter

So, when I go to my call logs, the times it shows for the calls is all wrong. As in, the last call showing in my call log shows Today at 8.52 pm. It is currently 12:15 PM.

I've got about 8 calls today, and they are all in the evening?? The rest of the times on my phone are right, but the call log appears to be picking up some other time zone.

Any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

Go to settings/date & time & select time zone, make sure you have selected the correct one.

3. nwestern

Except the time is right on the main clock as well as the secondary clock in the top right corner. Everything is right, except it says I've received a bunch of calls in the future. The issue is that I want to be able to see if I just missed a call, or if someone tried to call me 3 hours ago.

4. speedycolzalez

speedycolzalez Well-Known Member

Next time someone calls from the future can you ask them for the winning lottery numbers and post them on here :D

(sorry, don't have any practical help)

5. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

lol been looking for that solution for years.

Try ticking the automatic option in the date & time section, the time is kept correct by your network provider.

6. nwestern

I'll try rebooting or something. Seems very odd. Thanks for the tips, especially the lottery tickets one. :)

7. piannetta

piannetta Well-Known Member

Hi,

I've been noticing this problem also, with the times being wrong except mine is the opposite, the times are actually older than the real times of the calls.

Timezone is correct, automatic is set to on, a reboot does fix the problem but it eventually comes back.

Would really appreciate some assistance or advice please.

Cheers,
    Pete

8. baillou2

baillou2 Well-Known Member

I also just noticed I have this problem. My calls show as being about 9 hours after they actually occured. This is weird and frustrating.

9. PrabhuLive

PrabhuLive New Member

Even i faced this problem, to resolve.

Go to Settings --> Date and Time and deselect 'Automatic' so that you have control of you phone's call log time settings and not the network provider.

Do not forget to select the correct time zone.

10. NwAndrUsr_2011

NwAndrUsr_2011 New Member

Even i am facing the same prob ! The timing shows future date and current date wil be tagged as today ! All calls that we received today wil be tagged under future date ! As mentioned by PrabhuLive, lets try to use deselect that automatic option and try out once !!! Thanx fr the info !!! :) :) :)

11. sandyredz

sandyredz New Member

Hi, does anyone have a solution to this problem. I have tried setting my date& time to automatic and I still get the Future time. I am on 2.3.3 Galaxy S