Call problem with rooted hero

Last Updated:

1. mehbones

mehbones Member This Topic's Starter

Every time I try to call my girlfriend, She has US Cellular, it goes straight to busy. I can text her, she can call me, she can get calls from other people, i can call other people, but i CANNOT call her. I've done just about all i can do besides loading my recovery. The thing is i dont know if its a problem on her side or mine, sprint tells me to have her call us cellular, us cellular tells me to call sprint. wtf is goin on?

Advertisement
  2. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

Well since no one else is responding, I will tell you what I think. Sometimes (most of the time) the vendors will say that it is not them. I work in the IT field and run into this a lot. The only way I resolve this is to put both of them on the phone together and let them work it out. Hope you get it fixed.

3. jeremylobaugh

jeremylobaugh Well-Known Member

It sounds like there is a translations issue on one side or the other. You need to contact sprint and have them open a ticket. Ask them to attempt to duplicate the problem...it would be easier if your call was followed by a message, those messages contain a switch number and a message number that can really be helpful in troubleshooting.

Where abouts do you live?