[Call problems] Can't hear anyoneSupport

1. MJM128

MJM128 Well-Known Member

So my friend just got the lg ally like a month or so ago and he's had no problems (other than it being a bit slow compared to like my nexus one). But recently he's had problems with calls, he can't hear anyone but the caller can hear him. I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this problem? I haven't had too much time to trouble shoot it yet. But i've tried checking all the volume settings, putting it into speaker phone, and all other sounds work though. Just voice call sounds don't work.

Advertisement
    :
  2. flick159

flick159 Well-Known Member

3. MJM128

MJM128 Well-Known Member

Ah, I"m not sure if his sound without headphones works, I'll have to test that when I troubleshoot it tomorrow. But thanks for the input. That might be the problem. I'm not sure if his 30day return is over though. So if it's a hardware stick that's the problem it could be bad.
  4. Vmanisme

Vmanisme Well-Known Member

All you gotta do is plug in headphones and take em out that should do the job, but if its a speaker problem LG will provide you with a new phone for free because its covered with a 1 year warranty, so if anything go to Verizon and they'll give you a new phone without questions asked.
    wolfgod84 likes this.
  5. t1tu

t1tu Member

i got that same problem! =S
  6. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

Plug headphones in and unplug them. test call #832 each time to check to see if it works. if it doesnt work take it to verizon and tell them.
  7. wolfgod84

wolfgod84 New Member

awsome thread this helped me thanks alot!!!