Call Quality

Last Updated:

1. Beaker491

Beaker491 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi

A few reviews for the droid 2(milestone 2 for us in the UK) have reported poor call quality for the person on the other end. (Altho an equal number of reviews haven't reported this as well, to be fair.) Was wondering if this fault was just in a few test/review units or is it more widespread? Have any of you droid 2 owners suffered from poor call quality at either end?

(Note - I also posted a similar thread in the milestone 2 section, but thought with the droid 2 being more popular and released a little while ago the question might be more relevant in this section? Apologies to mods if i shouldn't have done this.)

Thanks

Ian

Advertisement
  2. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

I can't tell you either way. All I know is that no one has ever complained about sound quality when I call them (they usually just complain that I call them.) I've even used different headsets and speaker phone. One sec, let me call my voicemail...

Everything was pretty clear but the person calling was really annoying. I wish they wouldn't call me. :(

Beaker491 likes this.
  3. alleycat58

alleycat58 Member

I've never had anyone complain. At first I didn't think the call quality on my end was anything to write home about, but I'm either getting used to the phone or I'm holding it at a better angle, because it seems to have gotten better.

Beaker491 likes this.