1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Call Record/Interview App

Last Updated:

1. hshipp

hshipp New Member This Topic's Starter

I am a radio broadcaster and often find myself in situations where I want to do an over-the-phone interview when not in my studio. Does anyone know an app for a Droid Eris that would be similar to the "record" app on the Iphone?

I need it to allow me to record the interviewee's answers in broadcast quality to air on the radio.

There are no worries about the legalities here, as all parties are always aware that we are interviewing them and what we intend to do with the audio.

HELP!

Advertisement
  2. phositadc

phositadc Well-Known Member

If you place the call through google voice, you can record it (by hitting * or something like that), but I'm guess it would not be in broadcast quality...

3. DKYang

DKYang Well-Known Member

4. dmchance

dmchance Member

I tried out this app. I also do interviews over the phone. Only problem I have found is that the volume for the person on the other end of the line is a little to low. I could not find a setting to turn it up. Other than that, I like the app. Thanks for posting it.

5. TedMurphy

TedMurphy New Member

Call Trunk has a native Android app allowing you to record an outgoing phone call. Easy and quick, cloud-based, keeps the call saved and available forever, free for the first 25 minutes. Contact me at ted@calltrunk.com for more information.

6. terse storm

terse storm Member

If you're going to revive a year-old thread, you might as well post a link to your product.