• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call recording app for galaxy note 3?

I need to record my calls. I operate a moving service and deal with customers throughout the day. sometimes details get lost in translation and we have issues regarding what we agreed to, price, and other details. I searched call recording apps on the Play Store market but I noticed that many Galaxy Note 3 users or unable to successfully use a call recording app with thei model.

my question is are there any apps specifically made for the Galaxy Note 3 that are meant to record calls and keep logs?

I need to record my calls. I operate a moving service and deal with customers throughout the day. sometimes details get lost in translation and we have issues regarding what we agreed to, price, and other details. I searched call recording apps on the Play Store market but I noticed that many Galaxy Note 3 users or unable to successfully use a call recording app with thei model.

my question is are there any apps specifically made for the Galaxy Note 3 that are meant to record calls and keep logs?

so which did you go with?

Upvote 0
I installed androrec yesterday, forgot about it since it runs automatically in the background (bad ass). Checked my logs today and I can BARELY hear the other person. This was on Mode 1. I do see that another user mentioned switching over to mode 2. I'll try that for a day, see how that goes and post my results here.

Thanks again.

Upvote 0
:thinking: HELP PLEASE..I KNOW LITTLE ABOUT PHONES, BUT ALSO HAVE PROBLEM RECORDING CALLS...DOWNLOADED ABOUT 5 DIFFERENT APPS...AND THEN andrec BUT ALSO ONLY GET MY VOICE AND NOT CALLER'S.
THEN TRIED 2ND AND 3 MODE, BUT THEN THE SAME NOISE AS ALL OTHER RECORDERS. ALSO NEED THIS URGENT FOR WORK ...PLEEEAASSE HELP. I AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA.

Upvote 0
I've rooted my phone since, can you instruct me on what I need to do to switch out the add call with record?

You will need to install "Xposed Installer" from the Google Playstore.

Then go to the "Framework" section of the Xposed Installer app and press the Install/Update button, then reboot your phone.

Then follow the video below to see what to do next, by going into the "Download" section of the Xposed Installer app to search for the module which is suitable for your operating system. I'm on Jelly Bean so I would suggest you search for "Call record Kit Kat" if you've upgraded. http://goo.gl/XmitzN

Last edited:
Reactions: Digital Controller
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones