• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Call Recording App Help

Lana30

Android Enthusiast
Aug 11, 2015
Hi Friends,
For most calls I use a Motorola Roadster 2 visor mounted (blue-tooth) speaker. I’ve tried several; the one that seemed the best was “Call Recorder” by Clever Mobile (Upgraded PRO version @$5.99). HOWEVER, it’s not reliable. Randomly, after reporting a call has been successfully saved, it turns out that from time to time the message “Sorry the player does not support this type of audio file” makes a review of the call impossible and what was needed as proof of what was said is lost. I need both sides of conversations recorded. I need a format that can be opened by any windows application; such as “.wav” Also, it would be ideal if a recording can be played during a phone with a 3rd party who has a “need to know”. What would be the best selection for me to use? Cost does not bother me if it’s 100% reliable and meets the above objectives.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones