• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Call Recording problem in i5801

avaru_123

Lurker
Jan 21, 2011
Hi,

My handset is unable to record my outgoing call without loud speaker option, i used vrecorder, auto call recorder, but the status is same. Please suggest me the application which can record normally with out any automatic loud speaker option.

Note:- If I turn off loud speaker i cant heat the voice through handset speaker.

appreciation for ASAP quick response ..

THN Q
VK

Hello,

samsung android mobiles have a drawback that it wont allow call recording at all even if it is working with you when u switch on ur loud speaker it means the recording is getting done through mic but not the voice directly. If at all you need an automatic call recorder app, i have developed it. but only for the android phones other than samsung and has sd card support

you can also contact me through my mail id balaji.march31@gmail.com

Regards,
Balaji
Hi,

My handset is unable to record my outgoing call without loud speaker option, i used vrecorder, auto call recorder, but the status is same. Please suggest me the application which can record normally with out any automatic loud speaker option.

Note:- If I turn off loud speaker i cant heat the voice through handset speaker.

appreciation for ASAP quick response ..

THN Q
VK

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones