Call recordingSupport

Last Updated:

1. yashnosh

yashnosh New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi I looked through these threads, and I'm looking for a call recording software that will work seamlessly with Android. It seems there's a few, but lot of them have complaints. The one's that say the software works great, are probably the developers.

I've been using ReCoMe by spescom mobile, for my e71 and it works seamlessly.

I have been desiring to change to android / galaxy s for sometime, but if these questions can't get answered (conf calling, and call recording) it makes it pointless to get new phone.

If u can help, i'll be grateful.

thanks!

Advertisement
  2. larryccf

larryccf Well-Known Member

you might take a look at trapcall.com

it isn't software you install on your cell, but you route your cell number thru them, kinda like google voice
    basic level svc is free, and includes call recording
    next level offers transcripton of coversations

3. gllu

gllu Member

That's my biggest problem with Android currently - no call recording.
    There is Google voice but it works only in the US so it's useless for the majority of galaxy s users :mad:

padhmanabha76 likes this.
  4. larryccf

larryccf Well-Known Member

yeah but the fact that google "farms" our voice conversations over google voice, i wonder if, once you've signed up for google voice, it's transcribing and farming all conversations, whether thru google voice or not,

call me paranoia, but just because i'm paranoia is not evidence i'm not being followed

5. gllu

gllu Member

Actually I don't give a damn if they record me and then publish a book with my so interesting conversations. But why disable the option to do a simple recording, as my 5 year dumb phone does?