Call screen?

Last Updated:

1. bentwheeljoe

bentwheeljoe New Member This Topic's Starter

Is there any way to change the incoming call screen for unknown numbers and contacts without photos? The little robot (foryo or whatever) is a cute logo.. but it looks like a waving dildo.. Often times I have to answer calls in front of customers, family and friends. It's a little embarrassing having to pull a noisy, illuminated, vibrating green dildo out of my pocket every time I get a phone call.

Advertisement
    DroidEye22 likes this.
  2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

So just leave the dildo in your pocket, and answer the phone:p

Root. Many custom roms change that incoming call screen.

Oh, and Welcome to the forum.... i think....

3. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bwah! Those dang phone's have dildoes on it!

4. chawski

chawski Well-Known Member

so kinda off topic, but still hilarious...

I had a buddy flying international and another buddy put a huge, double sided dildo in his bag, and taped a water bottle around it so security pulled it out at the xray check. best prank ive ever heard of!

DroidEye22 likes this.
  5. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

The first time I saw the Android logo guy I thought it resembled a trash can.. the three that came up on the Eris boot up screen were on skateboards. :rolleyes:

6. bentwheeljoe

bentwheeljoe New Member This Topic's Starter

Just downloaded 'dildroid' .. it all makes perfect sense now.

I've also noticed if I'm using the navigation and I receive a phone call the nav program defaults to backroud defaults to background... but I am only able to speak for a minute or two before the phone reset. Correct me If Im wrong.. but I doubt rooting will resolve that.

While I'm ranting.. why the hell can't I see inline attached images in emails.. can't even download. My ex girl sent me some pics of herself and I had to open them on my palm pre.. (laptop power plug is buggered up). Bono (from U2) is m major investor in palm.. Bono... really??? And palm has superior superior email ergonomics?? This is confusing.. I've already ranted about this on the Google code fourm. This is close to being the perfect handheld device.. I hope these few minor issues will be resolved with future updates.