Call times for missed calls?

Last Updated:

1. Turk 182

Turk 182 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is there not a way to show the time of the missed calls? Or am I totally blanking and not seeing it?

Advertisement
  2. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

Phone/menu/call history/then touch the little phone icon at the far right side of the call with the red ! It will show date, time, and duration.

3. Turk 182

Turk 182 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks...but is there a way to show the call time in the call log when you hit either of the phone buttons? Seems like a lot of jumps to get the call time. I'm not sure it is possible.

4. cc82

cc82 Active Member

yea I've found this to be a little annoying, having to go through so many menus to see call times. I use my phone for work, and occasionally need to go back and see when i was on a certain call. My old dumbphone listed time right when you pressed the phone button, but no such luck w/ the Hero. Oh well

It is nice though when you go to the Call History menu and click on the little phone icon on the right of a listed call, it brings up a list of all calls to/from that person, w/ date, time & duration.

5. animrod

animrod Member

Mine doesn't actually give a date... just how many days ago the call was made, received or missed. Is there a way to change this to an actual date?

6. cc82

cc82 Active Member

It looks like it gives a date if the call was more than a week ago... it would be nice if you can see the date though for all calls instead of just the # of days ago.

7. oalvarez

oalvarez Well-Known Member