call volume when multitasking

Last Updated:

1. jabooh1

jabooh1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Today I was talking on a call, with nice clear volume. I then decided to look at a new picture txt. When jihads the text picture open the speaker volume dropped to about 50%. I then "closed" the text and went back to phone and the volume returned. Has anyone experiences this or know what caused it? Is it the sharing of resources or something?

Advertisement
  2. MeVirtually

MeVirtually Active Member

I have an app from the market called Quick Settings that shows various volume levels, and for whatever reason in-call volume keeps getting set to 2 out of 5 when I'm not on the phone. I've tried making calls, raising the volume, ending the call, and then it shows it's been set to 2/5 again. I've also made calls that I turn up the volume, end the call, and then place another call and the volume is back at 2/5 again. Not sure what is changing the volume level back to what it thinks is default, but could bethe same thing in the software that's causing your trouble.

3. jabooh1

jabooh1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Interesting. If I think about it, it did seem to return to the default volume when looking at a text.

Can someone else try this..... when on a call hit your home button and look at a text message or look up a phone number. Did the call volume go down?

4. Rhiannon224

Rhiannon224 Well-Known Member

I was multi tasking and talking today using bluetooth and my volume was unaffected, without bluetooth on speaker my volume didn't change.