call waiting and mms issues

Last Updated:

1. ohmaynitseric

ohmaynitseric Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Dec 11, 2009
    hey guys, i've tried two ROM thus far: Villian5.4 and SlideVillian. I'm stuck on SlideVillian as Villian was okay for me but didn't really enjoy the theme of it. But anyways, after experiencing both ROMs, i notice they have two similarity:

call waiting sound is an issue i've dealt with and I don't wanna deal with no more. Whenever i receive a call while im on the phone, instead of playing a sound, I get this loud frequency noise that keeps going until the other line either hangs up or i answer. It really burns the ears as if i'm ready to go deaf.

another issue i faced is the MMS. on VillianROM5.4, it was fine when i fixed it using adb. But when i switched over to SlideVillian, adb wasn't working at all. EDIT: just tried MMSZap and that did not work either =(

So two issues, i was wondering if anyone out there have these experiences and wish to share with me your solutions :)

one other thing i noticed was that app2sd wasn't working for me in this ROM. would that zip file just2sexy posted up on her thread work? or are there other ways?