Call waiting vibrateGeneral

Last Updated:

1. v941726

v941726 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

this may have been said before about incoming messages or maybe calls, but i'm wondering how to turn off vibrate during call waiting. in other words, when im on a call and someone else calls, the thing continues to vibrate. i would just like a beep or 2

Advertisement
  2. v941726

v941726 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

nobody else has this trouble? hard to believe!

3. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

I actually want to disable call waiting. I never particularly liked it, and I always find it a nuisance. If the person trying to get through has something important, they can always leave a voicemail, or even text message if it is REALLY urgent.

My old GSM phones always had an option for this to disable it. Is it possible to do with a Verizon phone?

4. Raider2006

Raider2006 Member

I have this exact problem, I posted about it before but nobody seemed to understand what I was talking about. I never did figure out a solution, just learned to deal with it. If you figure something out let me know!

5. hamedk56

hamedk56 New Member

I found a solution:
    Plz download "Call Wait Vibrate" app from GooglePlay (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roy.cwn&hl=en). Then Install it and use the following settings to stop the disturbing vibration while you are on the phone call:
    Vibrate Pattern= 0, 25, 20000
    Vibrate Repeat= 0
    Vibrate for SMS (unchecked)